INBIKE Windproof Winter Bike Gloves
Warmth locking cotton – Thickness of about 1.5mm of the thinsulate cotton plus polar fleece provides a great heat storage effect
Five layers of windproof fabric – High-quality materials feel thick and smooth, the surface is water resistant. With windproof Lycra cuff
Touch screen design – Five fingers touch screen effect
Thick palm pad – 5mm Gel palm pad offer shock absorbing, gel printing helps slip-proof
Colorful reflective caution strip – Increase warning effect in the night
- Reviews (0)
Do you know what problem will happen without wearing gloves in riding for long time? It comes the hand ache.
Perhaps you are a excellent cyclist who never fall from bike, but when an accident happens, it will be a little late to regret.
It is time to prepare a pair professional cycling glove to protect your hands!
1. 5mm GEL palm pads are distributed in palm where are the bearing positions. They work well as a buffer layer, could ease your palm fatigue in riding. And as you know, We will use our hands to support our body subconsciously when we fall from a bike, that definite hurts hands very badly. If you were wearing cycling gloves with thick palm pad, You could avoid the problem.
2. At the same time, palm superfine fabric offers slip-proof and durable effects.
3. Back main mesh cloth speed up sweat releasing, making your hands feel cool in riding.
4. Convenience is one of the important factors for a pair of cycling gloves.
Follow designs shows the thoughtful details :
1. Thumb terry cloth helps cyclists to wipe sweat during riding.
2. Big Velcro design not only stylish but also allow you to wear and put off easily.
3. pull-tab conduces to put off the gloves.
For the full finger gloves, the index finger and thumb have touch screen function.
All in all, the gloves is quality trustworthy and high cost performance.
Size Palm width